High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2020
High DA social bookmarking sites have a crucial role in Search Engine Optimization. Through social bookmarking, a website owner can introduce his/her website and blog to several categories to create good backlinks. Apart from this, you can also attract little traffic to your website.
Though social bookmarking has the potential of driving considerable traffic, the case of “little traffic” happens when you don’t know how to use social bookmarking sites in a proper way. In this post, we will let you know everything about bookmarking submission sites.
What are social bookmarking sites?
Social bookmarking is a technique to build great backlinks, get huge traffic, way to improve brand awareness, product, and service promotion, and get indexing facilities. If you are a digital marketing or an SEO executive, this is the thing that you must be aware of.
There are countless social bookmarking sites that help you in improving the overall ranking of your website across the internet.
Why use social bookmarking websites?
When it comes to doing SEO for your website, your first priority is to optimize it using on-page SEO techniques. Once done with on-site SEO, you move further to off-page SEO, which included countless techniques and one of them is “social bookmarking”.
Social bookmarking includes submission of blog posts and articles to high PR social bookmarking sites. This technique is going to be very helpful for all businesses irrespective of their niche.
- Bookmarking is the fastest method to index your blog post or web page content in search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more.
- Top social bookmarking sites have high PR. By submitting your content to these sites, you can get good backlinks.
- Submission to the high DA social bookmarking sites helps to generate fresh relevant traffic regularly.
- You can make your blog post go viral by simply submitting it on the top social bookmarking sites.
- This is a great way to enhance the domain authority of your website or blog.
- The bounce rate of your website/blog will also be reduced.
- Ann effective technique to categorize your blog post.
How to do social bookmarking?
Social bookmarking always remains amongst the top 10 off-page SEO tasks of SEO professionals. The reason is its effectiveness. But do you know the right method to do it?
There are thousands of social bookmarking sites in India and all of them are not same in terms of rules and regulations. It is mandatory for you to thoroughly understand their terms and conditions before submitting your blog post to them.
A Few high PR social bookmarking websites such as reddit.com, twitter.com, etc. are very particular when it comes to blog approval. While using such websites, keep in mind that spamming is strictly discouraged.
For these kinds of social bookmarking sites, you have to be socially engaged and should try to build your social profile by submitting high-quality blog posts to other websites or engage by posting comments on other bloggers’ or website owners’ posts, re-share, and giving reactions like thumbs up, etc.
To get more advantage out of this, make an innovative title, interactive description, include target keywords in the keyword and tags section. One of the most important things is category selection. Choosing the right category for your type of blog post increases its visibility probability. So, put your blog post in an appropriate category and enjoy more traffic via free social bookmarking sites.
Here is the easy way to do social bookmarking:
- Select a high DA social bookmarking site from the list shared in the next section.
- Get into your user account; cut and paste the URL that you wish to bookmark into the “Upload” section on your profile.
- Now link it to your social media accounts such as Facebook, Google+, etc to keep a track of your hobbies and interests.
- If you discover most of your social bookmarks on the PC browser then make sure you download the extension as this will help you bookmark the posts to your profile with just a click on the “extension” button.
Difference Between Nofollow and Dofollow Social Bookmarking sites
In a process of building backlinks, you need to focus on creating dofollow links from the social bookmarking sites. All you have to do is that bookmark your website on the dofollow bookmarking site. Nofollow and dofollow are two main type of social bookmarking sites.
Dofollow links: –These links are provided by the websites post submitting your site URL. Dofollow implies that website is responsible for generating traffic to your website. It simply means that website is making the route for Google crawler to consider your webpage. This way, your website rankings get boosted on the Search Engines.
Nofollow links: – These links are also given by the sites after you submit your website link/URL. Nofollow implies that any particular nofollow site on which you’re submitting your web link is not responsible for traffic generation. Or simply we can say that such websites don’t create any route for Google Crawlers. Though it is also helpful in improving rankings on search engine but it’s not as effective as dofollow sites.
So, if you truly concerned about doing a good off-page SEO for your site, always choose dofollow social bookmarking sites.
High DA Social Bookmarking Sites List
After reading the above information, we know you want to get your business listed on the high DA social bookmarking sites, which also have high Page Rank (PR). Here is a free social bookmarking sites list that is of great help to you to improve the off-page SEO of your business. This list contains 95 social bookmarking sites.