The search engine submission sites are one of the integral parts of off-page SEO. It’s indeed highly crucial for the owners of websites and blogs. If we ask you which search engine do you use to browse anything then most probably you answer will be Google; this is because most of the users use this specific search engine across the world. But do you know there are many similar search engines that can increase your search traffic?
There are many alternatives to Google where you can have to simply submit your website URL for indexing and getting traffic. However, some of the search engines are country-specific that is users can use them in particular countries. This also means that you can get great amount of organic traffic from different locations of the world with the help of free search engine submission websites.
Now when it comes to finding the best alternative to Google then most of you get stuck. This is why, today, we have come up with the top Search Engine Submission Sites list. This list will give you some amazing options to submit your site’s link for generating more search traffic for your website.
If you want to make the most of your SEO strategy then do not skip any of the sections below as we have given some important information about search engine submission sites.
What Do You Mean by Search Engine Submission in SEO?
In order to make your site or blog more searchable so it can be easily explored by the users on the search engine results pages, you need to make sure that search engines are indexing your site. Most of the time, the search bots of famous search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo crawl through the pages of your site to index them. However, to be 100% sure that all your web pages are getting indexed, you can manually submit them to the top search engines or search engine submission sites.
Two Essential Terms of Online Search Results
In the discussion about web search results, crawling & indexing are the two essential terms. As far as we think, you probably know about these terms. But in case you do not know about then, here are the basics.
- Crawling: Crawling is a key factor in search engine working. Search engines make use of web crawlers or search spiders to crawl through diverse web pages. They crawl every page present on your website or blog to showcase them in the search engine results pages.
- Indexing: Once crawling is completed; search engine bots add these web pages to its database and list them as per the search queries or keywords. Without indexing, your web pages will not appear in the SERPs that is why it’s necessary to use search engine submission sites.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the free search engine submission sites that are used by SEO experts for improving traffic and ranking of certain websites.
Want to Know why Some Web Pages Rank Higher Than Others? Keep Reading…
Many people don’t understand why some web pages manage to rank higher than other in search engine results pages. And, if you’re one of them then this part is going to clear all your doubts.
From the starting, there has been a ranking order- an order on which each indexed web page appears on the SERPs. You can consider this ranking order as votes that each niche-related site has. Your site will be able to rank higher only when you have more votes.
Now, you must be wondering what are these votes? They are nothing but organic backlinks that your web page has. In nutshell, you need to have a greater number of organic backlinks to make your site rank on the top of search engines.
It’s necessary to understand that sites that appear higher than others in SERPs have more backlinks. On top of that, the quality of those inbound links is premium. Thence, if you truly want to improve your website ranking then you must use free search engine submission sites list mentioned in this post.
Some Logical Reasons to Work on the Search Engine Submission Sites List in 2020
Before you start using search engine submission sites list, we want to let you know some other advantages of using these sites.
- You will be able to make more do-follow backlinks with the search engine submission sites.
- All the sites listed in the search engine submissions list are used by millions of users every day so you will get more organic traffic.
- When your website become easily searchable then your brand awareness will get improved. People will become aware of your products and services.
- These free URL submission sites promote your product and service without any investment that means you will enjoy free business advertising.
- As your brand awareness increases, more and more people will come across your products and services online, which will generate more leads and conversions.
The one and only condition to enjoy all these benefits is to use search engine submission sites list that we have given below.
SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION SITES LIST
Easiest Way to Submit Your Site to Search Engine Submission Sites
In order to make successful registration on the above-shared Free URL Submission Sites, here is the easiest process:
Step 1: Pick the websites one by one from the search engine submission sites list given above.
Step 2: Create an account on them.
Step 3: Once you’ve made your account on these search engine submission sites, submit the URL of your website or blog to them.
Step 4: The same process needs to be followed for all other free search engine submission sites.
Our Thoughts on Search Engine Submission
To finish it up, all these search engine submission sites have higher Domain Authority that means you will have the best quality backlinks for more traffic generation. We strongly suggest you go for the manual method of submitting website URLs to these sites otherwise you will end up doing spamming. Additionally, we want you to use only free URL submission sites because there is no monetary investment involved.
If you have any questions about URL submission then leave your query in the comment section and we’ll revert you ASAP.